top of page



asked questions

Will I be able to get an owner’s license if I become a partner with Masino Racing Stable?

Absolutely! One of the first things we do with new partners is assist them in the process of getting their owner’s license.  We encourage all of our partners to come out and enjoy their Thoroughbred purchases. Watching your horse train and workout in the morning is a very enjoyable part of being an owner. Your owner’s license affords you backstretch privileges where you can visit your horse, feed it carrots and give it a pat on the head.  A California Horse Racing Board owner’s license costs $150 and is good for three years. It will also gain you admission to racetracks and simulcast facilities throughout California.

bottom of page